Dental Fillings 89103
Gone are the days when a filling meant a shiny metal object in your tooth. Today’s technology means that dental fillings 89103 can be made virtually the same color as your teeth. The white fillings used by Reflection Dental in Spring Valley Las Vegas are made of a tooth-colored plastic substance containing glass particles for added strength. They can be used to restore decayed teeth and also for cosmetic purposes. Unlike the traditional silver fillings, white fillings by our 89103 dentist are virtually indistinguishable from your actual teeth, and they’re mercury free.
At Reflection Dental Las Vegas we consider there to be many advantages to white fillings over their traditional counterparts, and these include the following.
- There’s no need to hold back on that natural smile anymore for fear of exposing a shiny metal tooth. Our white fillings look perfectly natural.
- White fillings can be used to fix smaller tooth cavities.
- There is no need to drill out a tooth causing further damage before a white filling can be inserted.
- Further decay to a tooth following a white filling is easier to see.
- The white filling bonds to the tooth, strengthening the tooth and making it less likely to break, whereas a silver filling can actually weaken the tooth.
- If we need to make a hole in the tooth to insert the filling, then this does not need to be so large with a white filling which will flow into the hole.
- White fillings help to insulate the tooth against temperature extremes, and are heat and cold resistant.
- If the filling is damaged, it can easily be replaced.
- White fillings will last for eight to ten years.
If you think a white filling may be suitable for you, please contact your 89103 dentist at Reflection Dental Las Vegas 89103.